Warwick Employment Group
University of Warwick campus
Software Development and Support Manager
Grade 5 (£26,243 – £29,515 per annum)
18 January 2019
Warwick Employment Group (WEG) are seeking ambitious Web Developers with solid skills in C# and Angular or PHP to join our growing business. You will be part of a friendly development team working in a great environment developing and supporting the various global recruitment websites and services that WEG offer.
This role is an excellent opportunity to apply and develop your existing skills and learn new ones from more experienced developers in the team in a friendly, fast-moving and flexible working environment.
- Proven experience developing in an OO language such as C# or PHP – links to examples would be beneficial
- Experience of relational databases such as MariaDB or SQL Server, including querying via SQL
- Experience of MVC web application frameworks such as Angular
- Good communication skills; able to work closely with business users
- Team-oriented approach to development
- Experience of source control, e.g. GitHub, TFS
- Knowledge of RESTful web services and APIs
- Knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Ensuring performance of websites through appropriate coding, design and implementation
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of tools such as Jira
As a member of staff at Warwick Employment Group you can enjoy a wide range of competitive benefits, along with excellent learning and development opportunities. We respect and reward achievement and recognise the importance of a total reward package, including annual salary increments and 30 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.